Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Hello,
Today my brothers friend, his mum and his brother came around. We had lunch with them. We had a very nice orange soup with warm bread followed by my dad's homemade fishcakes (which were delicious) and for dessert: lemon cream with a strawberry on top, inside a pastry case (which my mum made from scratch). Then I went to my friends birthday party and so we went to see a film called Yogi Bear. Then we went to pizza hut and then we came home. At pizza hut, because my friend had booked a table and had told the pizza hut people that it was a birthday celebration, we got balloons with helium inside them. So, when I got home, my brother, mum dad and I all took an inhale of helium and talked (and because it was helium, our voices came out really high due to helium being lighter than air or something like that). My mum and dads voices were OK, I think that mine was quite good, and my brothers was just amazing (I think it was because he is a boy and so a boy talking in a high-pitched voice is funnier than a girl talking in a high-pitched voice)! Oh, and my sister didn't have any helium because at the moment she is at my grandparents house (for her half term holiday). Anyway, that's just about all that happened today.
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment