Entry no.35
Wednesday 24Th March
It was the digital switch over today. Well only part one. I did netball at school today. It is really exciting because we're going to either the county or the nationals (I'm not sure which) on Friday. I also had recorders, choir and Guides today. Guides was fun and we got a letter about going on this trip with guides. It sounds really good. Here is part two of the story.
"Where is it?" someone shouted.
"I dunno!" replied someone else. My eyes shot around the room. I needed to get out of this dump before... I swallowed. Two small feet trotted into the room. Above me the bed springs were stretched. Suddenly the upside-down face of a three year old stared at me.
"Hello." she said happily. I clasped my hand over her lips.
"Shh! Do you know a way to get out of here?" I whispered nervously. The girl shook her head. "Rat's!" I thought. Then I suddenly had an idea.
"Hey, what's your name?" I asked softly.
"Cally!" replied the girl.
"Well Cally. You really should let your dad know that I'm here. And you should tell him about the eggs on the kitchen windows."
"Why?" asked Cally.
"Well he might give you a Lolly pop in the kitchen." I replied. Cally's face lit up.
"Dad!" she yelled, "Come here!"
"What is it Cally?" asked a rough man.
"The girl under the bed said that I should tell you about the eggs on the windows in the kitchen" Cally announced proudly.
Read part three soon!
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment