Monday, 22 March 2010

Entry no.33

Entry no.32
Monday 22Nd March
Monday today. Ugh! We had P.E. Ugh! We didn't do much else. I have decided that there is no point for me to do a blog if nobody reads it. So by Friday If I don't have more than 5 comments from at least 2 people I will stop doing my blog for private use and it will just be for me to read.
Goodbye!

8 comments:

  1. dont be silly! - read my comment on the 18th that i posted on the 22nd, before u put this up, and also go on facebook as Ive written on your wall about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that's 2 commentst from one person

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's 2 comments from one person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog and if you try to close your blog i will start a campaign on facebook to keep it open. I will even strike school if i have too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that your not meant to enjoy a strike!!!!!!!!!;D;D;;D;D;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to keep my blog open!!!!!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;DD;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

    ReplyDelete