Entry no.34
Tuesday 23Rd March
Well. I had the school photo today. It was the class photo. Also we are doing an explanation in groups in school. In my group we have to explain how a rain drop gets around the world. I did piano which was OK. Not a lot else happened today. I have decided that on my blog I will do a story. Here is part one. It's quite late so it might be rubbish.
I searched frantically through the pile of newspapers. Where was it? It had to be here somewhere! I turned over the front page of Saturday's paper. There it was. I stared at the front page only to see myself grin back at me holding the bottle. Saturday. That was three days ago. Things had changed so much since then. A single, pearly tear ran down my cheek. "Oh mum." I whispered, "Why did you have to leave?" If only I hadn't won the contest. I shook my head. If only. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. As quick as a flash, I scooped up the newspaper and ran into the room next door. As I lay frozen under the bed I heard shouts from the other room...
Read part two of my story, coming soon to a blog near you!
Goodbye!
oohhh the plot is thickening!
ReplyDelete