Thursday, 1 April 2010

Entry no.43

Entry no.43
Thursday 1St April
Today was the last day of term. That meant that today we did the Easter service at school. In the Easter service I did: choir, dance, recorders and ensemble. It was quite fun and we got to end school a whole hour earlier than usual! I was going to do some April fools jokes on Ethan today. Last night I set my alarm for six o'clock in the morning. I put it inside toys and blankets so that I would be the only one awake. Unfortunately, after testing the alarm clock so much I didn't set it so I was only able to do one trick on Ethan and it wasn't a very good one. Also today on the news people have found a liguid in the mountains that can make people fly!
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment