Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Entry no.49

Entry no.49
Wednesday 7Th April
Today we had to get up quite early (earlier than usual in the holidays) because we were going to our Grandparents house. When we were all packet we drove there. The traffic was terrible so it was a really long drive. When we finally got to IKEA we had lunch because our Grandparents were also stuck in traffic. Dad had organic vegetable soup, Ethan had organic vegetable soup and fish and chips and Lucy and I both had children's pasta with sauce. Mum was at home looking after Maisey. We also all had a bowl of french fries chips to share. When our Grandparents arrived, everyone had a cup of tea and Lucy and I shared a hot chocolate. Yum! Then we (Lucy, Ethan and I) went with our Grandparents to their house. I had a nap on the way there. When we arrived we unpacked and then relaxed. What a lovely day!
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment