Sunday, 4 April 2010

Entry no.46

Entry no.46
Sunday 4Th April
It was Easter Sunday today but because it was also Passover we couldn't eat any of our Easter eggs. Oh well. Also today our family went round to my brothers friends house. We had lunch there and it was really fun. The food was great and we played Marjong (a Chinese game with four players). I really liked playing Marjong even though overall I came last or second last (I can't remember). Ethan and his friend decided to have a sleepover. There was a GO-Cash near to where Ethan's friend lived so they walked back (so that they could find the GO-Cash)and mum, dad Lucy and I went home in the car. When we got home we went out again to take Maisey for a walk. On the walk we met my friend and her mum and dog. The two dogs played, my friend and I talked and the two mums talked a little bit. On the walk we went into the woods and down this really steep hill. It was slippery. When we came back from the walk we had tea and went to bed.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment