Sunday, 11 April 2010

Entry no.53

Entry no.53
Sunday 11Th April
This morning I got up, had a shower and started packing. After lunch we are going home. When we were all packed we had lunch, got in the car and started the long drive to IKEA. Ethan and I played battleship on our DS lites. Then we arrived. We met mum and dad. Grandma and Grandpa went back to their house. Then we looked around IKEA. Mum bought some stuff for her new office and we actually looked for stuff for my bedroom! I kind of want a white room with a flower design on everything. After going around IKEA we went to the food shop. Ethan bought some Swedish biscuits because tomorrow a man is coming around to talk to Ethan about going on a big, world-wide Scout trip to Sweden. When we came home Maisey was really excited. I had missed her so much.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment