Friday, 23 April 2010

Entry no.65

Entry no.65
Friday 23Rd April
Today we did normal stuff in the morning in school. In the afternoon we were told that we will be doing Joseph And The Techno-coloured Dream-coat for our end of year show. I can't wait because there are only eleven boys in our class and twelve brothers so I might get to play a brother! Also I just love acting and shows and all that. After school it was Freeze Friday but I didn't get an ice-cream. I went round to my friends house. She also has a trampoline which we played on. Then we watched some funny stuff on her I-pod touch. It was good. Then we had tea. It was pizza and chips. It was so yummy. I wish I could have it every-single night. Every-single meal even! Then I went home and went to scouts. We started and Marsh-field and then walked six miles back to Bath. I was so tired and my legs ached. That's about all that happened today.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment