Entry no.47
Monday 5Th April
Today I woke up late, got up late and had breakfast. Ethan and his friend went with Ethan's friend's family to this country-side place. After lunch dad, Lucy, Maisey and I went for a walk. We walked in the fields, along the canal, bought a new dog bowl and had ice-creams at an ice-cream shop on the canal. While we were having the ice-creams (dad had proper ice-cream whilst Lucy had an orange ice-lolly and I had a Ribena one) we saw some ducklings. They were so cute and small and they were yellow with little brown patches on them. There were about seven or eight of them. That's all that happened today apart from tonight we are allowed bread and wheat and grain because it will be the end of Passover! I can't wait.
Goodbye!
Ethan please don't post a comment saying that it's not in the country side and that it's in Wellow or somewhere
ReplyDeleteP.S:Don't correct me on Wellow :I