Entry no. 2
Friday 19Th February
Today not much happened. Well, we kind of had a pyjama day but tonight we're going across the road to my friend's house to have dinner. I'm really looking forward to it.
Last night I had a really weird dream. We were at school and it was my friend's (how has left) party. We were using the interactive whiteboard as a climbing wall and we were all wearing T-shirts with dots on. The number of dots you had decided how high you climbed. If you had one dot you would be really low but if you had the maximum of nine dots then you could go really high. I had six dots. Anyway it was a great dream and I was just about to start climbing when Lucy woke me up! GRRRR! Also I played Lego Indiana Jones on our Wii and we completed a whole level!Anyway we're going to go to dinner house now so I have to go.
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment