Sunday, 28 February 2010

Entry no.11

Entry no.11
Sunday 28Th February
This morning I had a big surprise. It was ten to nine and dad came in my room and said that my friend (who had moved to Cheltenhman) phoned to say that I was invited to her sisters party. It was at Center parks (like last year) and we were going swimming. In half an hour I got ready and then went to her house. We left with two other girls from my class. When we got there it was really fun. We went on every slide and rapid and we had loads of fun when the wave machine was turned on. When we came home I felt all dizzy as if I was still on the rapids. I went to bed before Lucy (at eight) and mum said that tomorrow I'd wake up wide awake.
I am sorry that this is very short but I don't really have much time. So yeah.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment