Entry no.8
Thursday 25Th February
I have so much to write. So I am going to write it all as a list.
1. It was a whole week ago that I started my blog.
2. It was choir today and we learnt some moves to one of our songs called Wade in the water.
3. It was also ensemble today. It was OK.
4. There was dance club today and we made up little dances it two's and three's to go in our big dance.
5. Lucy went swimming today and she let me have one of her skittles.
6. My favourite The Simpson's episode was on today. It was really funny and I like it because it had a bit in it that was made to be like the film Catch me if you can! It is one of my favourite films.7. Also today for tea we had jacket potatoes for tea today. They were really tasty but quite small.
As you can imagine quite a lot happened today. That is why I am quite tired. Tomorrow is the school DISCO! Everyone is really excited. Not a lot else is happening apart from the best film. I also did this picture of a cake (YUM)! So anyway I am going to finish off my homework about instructions.
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment