Friday, 26 February 2010

Entry no.9

Entry no.9
Friday 26Th February
I have quite a lot to say. Firstly today was the school disco. It was quite fun but my feet are aching now. Secondly school today was OK but not as fun as a Friday usually is. Thirdly today after school Lucy and Ethan went to a friends so me and mum went out to town. We went to Marks and Spencer, Top Shop, New Look, H&M and Claire's. In the end mum got some wellies and a birthday present for one of Lucy's friends. I only got one necklace that I wore to the disco and everyone said that it was really nice. Also as I promised I'm going to fun Friday. This weeks best film is Percy J Jackson and the lightning thief. It is very exciting and a great story line. Well I'm sorry that this is quite a short blog today but it is quite late (22:14) and so I'm am very tired. Ethan is just making it worse by interrupting me! GRRR! Anyway I'm going to bed now.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment