Entry no.5
Monday 22Nd February
Today we went back to school. It was OK but our teacher was ill so we had another teacher that usually teaches art and geography. She was still OK though. Today was also my friends birthday and she brought in MAOAM sweets. After school me and mum popped over to her house and gave her a birthday present and card and we gave a plant and card to their family to say thank you for letting us come over for dinner on Friday. At school it was environment club today. We just talked about it being fair trade fortnight and environment week next week. In environment week we are going to do a fair trade assembly. We are also going to do a cake, book and bits and bobs sale. It is also on w
orld book day so we are allowed to dress up as a character from a book. Unfortunately I can't go to the sale because I am going to a netball tournament (which we only got told about today!). Also after school Lucy's friend came round and when she left Maisy was sick (UGRH!). At school in quiet reading time I found the book of Percy Jackson and the lightning thief (the film I saw with the cousins!).
orld book day so we are allowed to dress up as a character from a book. Unfortunately I can't go to the sale because I am going to a netball tournament (which we only got told about today!). Also after school Lucy's friend came round and when she left Maisy was sick (UGRH!). At school in quiet reading time I found the book of Percy Jackson and the lightning thief (the film I saw with the cousins!).The winter Olympics is on and so far Amy Williams has been on the news because she got gold and she came from Bath! What is even weirder is that she came to my school when she was little and one of my teachers used to teach her! As well as that a boy, (who goes to my school) has a Godmother who is the mum of Amy Williams! And Amy Williams went to Hayesfield just like my mum!
Anyway it's getting quite late and I'm watching this dispatchers about children my age and maths. I also did this picture of Humpty Dumpty!
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment