Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Entry no.7

Entry no.7
Wednesday 24Th February 2010
Today was OK. Well quite a lot happened. Firstly choir was canceled because the music teacher had a headache. Secondly it was advanced recorders today. Thirdly we wrote instructions on how to make the Aztec temples that we made. Also it was netball club. Netball was OK.
After I did netball I came home, had tea and went to Guides. Guides was quite fun and we did family trees. We also played a game were your on a ship and you have to follow commands like captains coming and scrub the decks! I am sorry that I am having to do this quickly but it's quite late (half nine) and I'm meant to be getting a bath. I was going to put a picture up that I drew but it was pretty rubbish so I didn't. Well I really better be going now but hopefully tomorrow I will be able to write something interesting. Also I have just remembered that dad went to London today. That's all.
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment