Entry no. 4
Sunday 21Th February
Today I didn't do very much.For most of the day I was on msn learning smileys whilst dad; mum; Lucy and Maisy went for a walk and Ethan did a biology test. I also played Lego Indiana Jones (again) and Ethan joined in. Today dad also put up our new garden gate. It's quite nice!
Last night I had a really weird dream. I was like a spirit warrior but it was only me and this skinny man. We had to find nine amulets and the had to all have snakes on. One of the parts of the dream was when there were three secondary school girls and one of them had dropped her sword (though she didn't admit it) and they played Frisbee. One of the girls was quite plump and she rolled the Frisbee instead of throwing it. When she rolled it, it went into the ground and we realised that the ground had wet cement there. W
e dug it up and found another spirit amulet.
e dug it up and found another spirit amulet.Another part of the dream was where I needed an envelope (to send the spirit amulets away). They were giving out envelopes in school and everyone had one except me. Luckily there was a very nice person who gave me their spare envelope.
I think that this dream was all because of the spirit warriors episode that I watched yesterday. E.g: When I watched spirit warriors it was about a snake and the nice girl (who gave me her envelope) sent me an email yesterday.
I can't believe that tomorrow is school! But as it's our first day back after half term we probably won't do anything to hard. Also, yesterday I drew this picture on paint. Anyway I'm going to go on paint again. I might put another picture up tomorrow.
Goodbye!
fab pic!!! xx
ReplyDelete