Entry no.6
Tuesday 23rd February
Not a lot happened today. Firstly our teacher was back at school today. Secondly It was french today. It was OK and we got a sweetie! I got a really nice apple one. Thirdly there was an origami club on today that a girl in Y5 does. It was kind of fun but we didn't make anything (well I didn't). It was for our environment club sale next Thursday. I also watched a new episode of M.I.High with Ethan today on I player. Not much else happened today apart from me having my piano lesson. It was OK but I forgot the ABBA book. Whoops!
In school today we did maths and then in Literacy (or English) we changed places. I'm sitting on red-table next to an OK boy. We did instructions! Also (I know I use that word a lot) we drew pictures of Montezuma II. It was all to do with our Aztec topic (instead of doing the 1950s to 1980s). I didn't finish my drawing (well the colouring in) but even so mine didn't look great.
I haven't done another drawing for today but on Friday it is going to be (drum-roll please) Fun On Friday! This Friday will be best film!
Not much else is happening this week. So yeah.
Goodbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment