The one year diary of a 10 year old girl!
Entry no. 1
18Th February 2010
Well. Today my dad said that it would be interesting to write an on-line diary for everyone to see. So I am starting today. Today is the worst day so far in this half term. My cousins aren't here any more, Lucy (my younger sister) is going swimming with my mum. Ethan (my older brother) is working. So is dad. So I thought that I might as well do this instead of nothing. Right now I am quite annoyed because I have to share a tiny room with Lucy and Ethan gets his own room and computer and laptop. GRRRRRRR! Mum and dad always say that I can have the playroom (a really big room full of junk that I use for craft) as my bedroom but it is kind of creepy 'cause it is on a different floor to everyone else (our house has three floors. My mum, dad, brother, sister and me live on the top floor. The other floors belong to my mums parents. They are really old and a bit coo koo.). Also, mum said that my room would be done by Christmas but now it is almost two months past Christmas! But there has been lots of good things. After lots of pleading we finally got a dog called Maisy. She was from the Bath cats and dogs home and she is about 15 weeks. She is probably a cross between a black Labrador and a border collie but she is definitely really cute!
Also, lately in school we have been doing lots of tests for SAT's. Last week we did a maths one and I got 98 out of 100! I am not sure which secondary school I am going too. I think we get told on the first of March but I'm not sure.
Writing this has made me feel a lot better. Hopefully tomorrow I can write again but it probably wont be as long as this one.
Good bye!
melissa, Maisy is a Labrador, Border Collie cross. Not a Labrador, Border Terrior Cross
ReplyDeleteGRRRR
sorry
ReplyDelete